Water heater is leaking,
and there is no hot water?
That’s when you need us!
Do you have an emergency water heater problem, such as a leaky breakdown?
Water heaters (gas and electric) are indispensable, especially in the cold winter months: leaking water from the water heater, not knowing the error number when the electric water heater malfunctions, not knowing where to ask for repairs, poor hot water supply and low temperature, etc. Nowadays, water heaters are essential not only for bathrooms, but also for kitchens and other water-related areas. The longer you leave water heater water problems unattended, the harder it will be to fix them, so if you think your water heater is malfunctioning, call for repair immediately. Therefore, it is important to call for repair as soon as you suspect that your water heater is malfunctioning.
Price list for water heater
(gas / electric water heater)
leaks and other repairs
|Type of Repair||Web Only Rates||regular fee|
|Water heater connection leaking||4,000 yen~||5,000 yen~|
|Water leakage from inside water heater||4,000 yen~||5,000 yen~|
|Failure inside the water heater||4,000 yen~||5,000 yen~|
|Water is dripping from the safety valve, pressure reducing valve, or relief valve, water is spraying from the boiler, water is running from the hose of a gas water heater, water is leaking from the piping around the water heater or hot water heater, etc. We accept all kinds of water problems related to the water heater (gas or electric water heater)!
We also take care of all water problems related to water heaters (gas and electric water heaters), including water leakage from pipes around water heaters and water heaters!
Please feel free to contact us.
Local contractors provide speedy service.
We provide a quote before the work is done, so you don’t have to worry about unexpected costs.
Aftercare after repair
We can quickly resolve any other water heater water-related problems with same-day service!
There is a valve inside the hot water heater that collects water, and if that valve malfunctions, water leakage will occur.
Since hot water heaters are devices that heat water internally, water supply pipes and hoses are naturally connected to them so that water can flow inside the machines.
Since water expands as it heats up, hot water heaters are equipped with safety valves, pressure reducing valves, and relief valves to drain water that exceeds a certain amount. This is a case of water leaking from a (gas) water heater or (electric) water heater.
Boilers have a similar structure, so they also leak water in similar cases. Leaks can also occur from water pipes and hose connections.
Water heaters installed indoors, such as in the kitchen, are easy to detect when a water leak occurs, but if a boiler or water heater is installed outdoors, a delay in detection may result in flooding under the floor, which could lead to replacement work.
Causes and solutions for water heater/heater problems and malfunctions
(1) Water heater leak causes and solutions
When water leaks from a water heater, it often drips from the joints of pipes and hoses, such as water supply pipes, or from the bottom of the machine. The cause may be loosening due to deterioration of the packing or other parts, or failure of the relief valve, pressure reducing valve, or safety valve inside the machine.
If water is leaking from the water heater, first tighten the water shutoff valve and see what happens before calling for repair.
If the water continues to flow after the valve is turned off for a while and the water stops, the problem can be resolved simply by the fact that the amount of water flowing was too large.
If it still does not stop, then following the example given above, the water heater may be malfunctioning.
The same solution can be applied to other gas or electric water heaters, hot water heaters, and boilers.
(2) Replacement of water heater hose
If the water supply hose of a water heater or hot water heater has developed a leak or other problem, it is time to replace it.
If you take the hose you used before to a home improvement store, the store staff should be able to tell you which hose can be used in the same way.
The clerk should be able to tell you which hoses can be used in the same way.
If you have special water pipes such as copper or PVC pipes, it may be faster to contact a plumber.
Water heaters are often particularly troublesome when they break down during the winter, so we need to be able to respond quickly to handle leaks in hoses and other plumbing.
We are always happy to help, so start by calling us for a free estimate!
(3) Guideline for repairing water heaters
The service life of a water heater (gas/electric/boiler) is said to be approximately 10-15 years.
Since there are few opportunities for regular maintenance, the wear and deterioration of internal parts such as gaskets and valves is the cause.
However, there may be times when parts need to be replaced or repaired before that point, but many people do not know the guidelines or timing for such replacement or repair. The main guidelines are “strange noise from the water heater,” “black smoke,” “shaking during operation,” “poor or no hot water flow,” and “error code that won’t go away.
In particular, error codes can be found in the instruction manuals, so it is advisable to follow the manuals.
(4) Types of water heaters and repair details/prices
In addition to common electric and gas water heaters, there are also products specialized in ecology, such as Eco-Cute.
Installation costs vary depending on the type of water heater and the manufacturer, so please confirm which type of water heater and manufacturer you are requesting repair.
Since the manufacturer and the price of repair varies depending on the contractor, it is important to call first to confirm the manufacturer and the price of the repair.
However, please note that there are some water heaters that are rarely seen in Japan, such as those made overseas.
In the case of a water leak, the repair method is to replace the piping or parts, and in the case of a water heater malfunction, it is usually handled by the manufacturer. Incidentally, water heaters are also a part of water heaters.
Do you think it’s malfunctioning? If you think so, feel free to call us for a free estimate!
We are also available at any time to discuss any other urgent water heater water problems that you may be concerned about.
First aid until workers arrive for a plumbing problem Water leakage/clogging
First aid for water leakage (toilet, kitchen, bath, sink, faucet/tap, drain)
How to close the main valve for the entire house
In the case of a leak in the toilet, kitchen, bath, sink, etc., first calm down and turn off the water. You can shut off the water by turning off the "water shutoff valve" at the point where the leak is occurring.
If you do not see a water shutoff valve, or if shutting off the water supply to your entire home is not a problem, please turn off the main water valve.
The main water valve is located on the ground inside the house in the case of a detached house. For condominiums and apartment buildings, it is located in the pipe shaft next to the front door.
Toilet stopcocks are located on either side of the toilet bowl.
There are two types: a type that can be turned with a flat-blade screwdriver and a handle type that can be turned by hand.
Turning it clockwise (clockwise) stops the water supply.
*If your house is equipped with a bidet, be careful not to mistake the valve for the bidet valve.
If you do not see a water shutoff valve, turn off the main water valve for the entire house.
The kitchen and washbasin faucets are located below.
Open the door under the kitchen sink and under the washbasin to check. There is a water supply pipe (water) and a hot water pipe (hot water). Turn the water stopcock clockwise to stop the water supply. There are two types: one that can be turned with a flat-blade screwdriver and the other with a handle that can be turned by hand.
If you cannot find a water shutoff valve, turn off the main water valve for the entire house.
The stopcock for the bathroom faucet is located on the leg.
There are two main types of bathroom faucets: wall-mounted and pedestal-mounted.
If the faucet comes out of the wall, turn the "water" or "hot water" stopcock clockwise (clockwise) on the leg or on the back of the faucet to shut off the water supply.
If you do not see a water shut-off valve, turn off the main water valve for the entire house.
First aid for clogs (toilets, kitchens, baths, sinks, drains/drainpipes)
In case of clogged drains in toilets, kitchens, baths, sinks, etc., please wait as it is.
Our staff will rush to the site immediately.
Flushing or touching the drain may cause the clog to go deeper into the drain pipe and make the situation worse.
Check fire insurance, homeowners insurance, and personal liability insurance
If you have fire insurance, home contents insurance, or personal liability insurance, you may be compensated for repair costs incurred due to water leakage.
Basically, the insurance does not cover the cost of repairing water leakage, but it may cover the cost of repairing your home (wallpaper, floor, furniture) caused by water leakage damage, as well as compensation for damages to the downstairs of your apartment, depending on the contents of your policy (contents and conditions attached).
First, check your insurance policy. If you do not have the insurance policy on hand, contact the management company or insurance company.
Steps to solve water problems
Steps from inquiry to troubleshooting/work
(1) Contact us
Please feel free to call us first. Our reception staff will be happy to discuss your needs with you. We can also provide you with a quote over the phone. You can also call us from your cell phone or PHS.
(2) Our staff will visit the site.
Our clean staff will visit the site and first assess the situation of the trouble.
(3) We will provide an estimate prior to the work.
We will explain the situation of the trouble in detail. Please confirm the contents of the estimate with a clear explanation of the work to be done and the price.
(4) Start the work.
Once you agree on the work to be done and the price, we will begin the work.
(5) work completed
After the work is completed, we will report the details of the work. Payment will be made upon confirmation. Payment by credit card is also accepted.
If you have a "clogged or leaking" water or drainage problem
We will be happy to help you.
- Clogged toilet (Japanese or Western style)
- Toilet overflows or does not flow properly when flushing
- Foreign object dropped or flushed down the toilet
- Water leaking from the toilet tank
- Toilet tank does not hold water, water does not come out
- Water does not stop flowing or keeps trickling down the toilet.
- Water leakage from the gap between the toilet bowl and the floor
- Water leaks from the hand washing pipe of the toilet
- Water leaks from the water supply pipe of the toilet
- Water leak from toilet faucet
- Water leak from the lever handle
- Wobbly or broken lever handle
- Water leakage or malfunction from the bidet
- Replacement or installation of bidet
- Damaged or cracked toilet bowl or tank
- Strange noise in the toilet tank, gurgling sound when flushing
- Clogged urinal, removal of urinary calculus
- Replacement of toilet bowl and tank (removal and disposal)
- Water leaking from kitchen faucet/tap, leaking porta-potties
- Water leaks from kitchen floor or under sink
- Water leaking from kitchen drainpipe/drain trap
- Leaking water pipes in kitchen
- Leaking kitchen bellows hose
- Kitchen faucet/tap replacement, single lever installation
- Kitchen faucet/faucet gasket replacement, parts replacement
- Kitchen drain pipe replacement
- Kitchen water supply pipe replacement
- Clogged kitchen drain
- Sink water not flowing/water accumulation
- Kitchen drain cleaning
- No hot water from kitchen faucet/tap
- Water purifier leaking
- Clogged bath drain, difficult for water to flow
- There is a gurgling sound coming from the bath drain
- Bathtub drain overflows or backflows
- Hot water in the bathtub does not flow
- Foreign objects dropped or poured down the bathroom drain
- Water leaks or drips from the bath faucet/water spigot
- Water leaks from the connection of the bath faucet/tap
- Bathtub faucet/tap does not tighten
- Water leaks from shower head/hose
- Water leaks from bathroom walls, under floor, ventilation fan
- Water leaks from bathtub, bathtub water runs low
- Bath faucet/tap replacement, single lever installation
- Replace bath faucet/faucet gaskets, replace parts
- Replace shower head/hose
- No hot water from bath faucet/tap
- Clogged washbasin, bad drain flow
- Object dropped or poured down the washbasin drain
- There is a gurgling sound coming from the washbasin drain
- Washbasin drain cleaning
- Water leaking or dripping from the washbasin faucet/tap
- No water or hot water from the washbasin faucet
- Broken handle lever on washbasin faucet/faucet
- Water leakage from washbasin drainpipe/trap
- Water leak from washbasin water supply pipe
- Water leak from the washbasin tank
- Water leakage from the floor under the washbasin
- Replacing the washbasin faucet/tap
- Replace faucet/faucet gaskets or parts
- Replace shower head/hose on washbasin
- Laundry faucet leaking
- Clogged laundry drain
Water heater problems
- Water leaks from water heater connections
- Water leaks from inside the water heater
- Water heater not producing hot water, malfunction
- Water heater replacement
- Clogged outdoor drainage
- Water leakage from sprinkler taps and standing taps
- Water pipe leaks and leakage investigations
Beware of malicious vendors!
Some plumbing repair companies charge for work that is not necessary, or solicit sales of expensive products that have nothing to do with plumbing repair.
Be wary of contractors with advertisements and flyers offering extremely low prices. If you feel distrustful, please think calmly and respond to the situation.