My drains are clogged and smelly, and I need them cleaned! We’ll take care of it!
Do you suffer from clogged drains, overflowing drains, backflows, leaks, etc.?
Drains and drainpipes located throughout the house are extremely important for the smooth flow of wastewater generated in daily life to the outdoors or to the sewage system. If these areas leak or back up due to clogging, the inside of the house can quickly become a disaster!
If you have an urgent problem such as a strange or foul odor coming from the drain, a gurgling sound when water is poured down the drain, or a sink overflowing with water due to backflow, we will quickly rush to your location and take care of your problem the same day. Try our free phone estimate first!
Price list related to clogged drain/pipe cleaning and cleaning repair
|Type of Repair||Web Only Rates||regular fee|
|Clogged drain/pipe||4,000 yen~||5,000 yen~|
|Sewer and drain overflowed.||4,000 yen~||5,000 yen~|
|Damaged drains or piping||4,000 yen~||5,000 yen~|
|Bad or strange odor from sewage||4,000 yen~||5,000 yen~|
|Removal of abnormal noise and foreign matter in drainpipes||4,000 yen~||5,000 yen~|
|I want to clean the drainpipes (high-pressure cleaning).||16,000 yen~||22,000 yen~|
|Removal of slime from drains, cleaning and washing||4,000 yen~||5,000 yen~|
Local contractors provide speedy service.
We provide a quote before the work is done, so you don’t have to worry about unexpected costs.
Aftercare after repair
We can quickly solve other drain/pipe water problems with same-day service!
Leaks in drains and drainpipes begin due to clogging inside pipes that cannot be seen.
Backed-up and overflowing water from the drain or unusual or foul odors may be connected to a water leak.
Also, if the drain is leaking, the drain pipe that is its path may be leaking, and the inside of the pipe may be clogged.
Since drains and drainpipes are the pipes through which all household wastewater, including cooking oil and soap/detergent scum, flows, they inevitably become clogged with dirt.
If the pipes are clogged and the flow is slow, there is a danger of not only water leakage but also bad or strange odors filling the house.
It is difficult to check the condition of parts that cannot be seen, and when it comes to cleaning, most people use commercial pipe cleaners, but that may not be sufficient, especially if there is hair or other foreign objects stuck in the pipes, which may lead to damage to the drainpipes. It is very important to take immediate action if you hear any unusual noises.
Trouble of drain/pipe, cause and solution of clogging, leakage, and abnormal odor
(1) Causes of clogged drains and how to unclog them
Drains are located in various places such as kitchens, washing machines, balconies, and parking lots. The most obvious one is the drain in the bathroom, but please check it carefully.
I think you will find that hair and other small particles of dirt and grime are sticking to the drain more than you can imagine. This is the cause of clogged drains, and other drains also accumulate a lot of wastewater dirt specific to their respective locations. If left unattended for a long period of time, the drainage will back up and sewage will overflow.
The only way to deal with this problem is to clean the drain, but there are other ways to prevent this problem on a regular basis, such as washing with baking soda and placing rolled aluminum foil in the drain.
(2) Causes of leaking drains and how to fix them
The main causes of leaks from drainpipes are thought to be deterioration, such as damage and corrosion.
Although drainpipes are made to be strong, they can start leaking due to such reasons as misalignment and friction at joints, cracks and holes caused by foreign objects entering the pipes, and so on. Even wire washing can cause damage, so it is advisable to ask a contractor about the best way to clean the pipes.
In the worst case scenario, a leaky drain pipe can cause water rot under the floor, ground subsidence, or in the case of a rental condominium/apartment, water may flow out onto the ceiling of the floor below.
However, since it is an invisible part that cannot be easily checked, why not have it looked at while the plumbing is being repaired?
Basically, the only way to fix a leaky drain pipe is to replace or repair the damaged part. We recommend that you check in advance before incurring major construction costs and repair fees.
(3) Causes of bad and unusual odors and how to eliminate them
Bad and strange odors emanating from drains and drainpipes that are difficult to clean. The cause is fermented odors and gaseous components generated from domestic wastewater that have accumulated over the years.
Soap scum and other substances harden and clog the traps and elbows of drains, causing them not to flush or, conversely, to run out of water. This causes the drainage to back up and the foul smell of sewage in the drain pipe to climb up.
While clogs and dirt themselves are the cause of drain odors, the problems caused by them can also cause odors.
The solution is to frequently clean the drain and the inside of the pipes, but it is not easy to take care of them on a daily basis. In such cases, it is a good idea to ask a professional contractor about the condition and cleaning points during a plumbing inspection.
(4) Cleaning and washing of drains and drainpipes
High-pressure cleaning is the main method used to clean drains and drainpipes. This is done with a special wire washer to wash out clogs and dirt from inside the drainpipes.
The drains that carry domestic wastewater for long periods of time are clogged with hair and other foreign matter, and are also covered with unique dirt. High-pressure cleaning not only prevents future backflows and overflows, but also helps prevent foul odors and other odors.
However, care should be taken when high-pressure washing at home, as there is a risk of damaging the drainpipes. One option is to ask a professional contractor to do the job once in light of repairs and inspections.
In that case, we highly recommend that you start with our free telephone estimate!
Do you think it’s malfunctioning? If you think so, feel free to call us for a free estimate!
We are always happy to consult with you about any other urgent drain/pipe water problems that you may be concerned about.
First aid until workers arrive for a plumbing problem Water leakage/clogging
First aid for water leakage (toilet, kitchen, bath, sink, faucet/tap, drain)
How to close the main valve for the entire house
In the case of a leak in the toilet, kitchen, bath, sink, etc., first calm down and turn off the water. You can shut off the water by turning off the "water shutoff valve" at the point where the leak is occurring.
If you do not see a water shutoff valve, or if shutting off the water supply to your entire home is not a problem, please turn off the main water valve.
The main water valve is located on the ground inside the house in the case of a detached house. For condominiums and apartment buildings, it is located in the pipe shaft next to the front door.
Toilet stopcocks are located on either side of the toilet bowl.
There are two types: a type that can be turned with a flat-blade screwdriver and a handle type that can be turned by hand.
Turning it clockwise (clockwise) stops the water supply.
*If your house is equipped with a bidet, be careful not to mistake the valve for the bidet valve.
If you do not see a water shutoff valve, turn off the main water valve for the entire house.
The kitchen and washbasin faucets are located below.
Open the door under the kitchen sink and under the washbasin to check. There is a water supply pipe (water) and a hot water pipe (hot water). Turn the water stopcock clockwise to stop the water supply. There are two types: one that can be turned with a flat-blade screwdriver and the other with a handle that can be turned by hand.
If you cannot find a water shutoff valve, turn off the main water valve for the entire house.
The stopcock for the bathroom faucet is located on the leg.
There are two main types of bathroom faucets: wall-mounted and pedestal-mounted.
If the faucet comes out of the wall, turn the "water" or "hot water" stopcock clockwise (clockwise) on the leg or on the back of the faucet to shut off the water supply.
If you do not see a water shut-off valve, turn off the main water valve for the entire house.
First aid for clogs (toilets, kitchens, baths, sinks, drains/drainpipes)
In case of clogged drains in toilets, kitchens, baths, sinks, etc., please wait as it is.
Our staff will rush to the site immediately.
Flushing or touching the drain may cause the clog to go deeper into the drain pipe and make the situation worse.
Check fire insurance, homeowners insurance, and personal liability insurance
If you have fire insurance, home contents insurance, or personal liability insurance, you may be compensated for repair costs incurred due to water leakage.
Basically, the insurance does not cover the cost of repairing water leakage, but it may cover the cost of repairing your home (wallpaper, floor, furniture) caused by water leakage damage, as well as compensation for damages to the downstairs of your apartment, depending on the contents of your policy (contents and conditions attached).
First, check your insurance policy. If you do not have the insurance policy on hand, contact the management company or insurance company.
Steps to solve water problems
Steps from inquiry to troubleshooting/work
(1) Contact us
Please feel free to call us first. Our reception staff will be happy to discuss your needs with you. We can also provide you with a quote over the phone. You can also call us from your cell phone or PHS.
(2) Our staff will visit the site.
Our clean staff will visit the site and first assess the situation of the trouble.
(3) We will provide an estimate prior to the work.
We will explain the situation of the trouble in detail. Please confirm the contents of the estimate with a clear explanation of the work to be done and the price.
(4) Start the work.
Once you agree on the work to be done and the price, we will begin the work.
(5) work completed
After the work is completed, we will report the details of the work. Payment will be made upon confirmation. Payment by credit card is also accepted.
If you have a "clogged or leaking" water or drainage problem
We will be happy to help you.
- Clogged toilet (Japanese or Western style)
- Toilet overflows or does not flow properly when flushing
- Foreign object dropped or flushed down the toilet
- Water leaking from the toilet tank
- Toilet tank does not hold water, water does not come out
- Water does not stop flowing or keeps trickling down the toilet.
- Water leakage from the gap between the toilet bowl and the floor
- Water leaks from the hand washing pipe of the toilet
- Water leaks from the water supply pipe of the toilet
- Water leak from toilet faucet
- Water leak from the lever handle
- Wobbly or broken lever handle
- Water leakage or malfunction from the bidet
- Replacement or installation of bidet
- Damaged or cracked toilet bowl or tank
- Strange noise in the toilet tank, gurgling sound when flushing
- Clogged urinal, removal of urinary calculus
- Replacement of toilet bowl and tank (removal and disposal)
- Water leaking from kitchen faucet/tap, leaking porta-potties
- Water leaks from kitchen floor or under sink
- Water leaking from kitchen drainpipe/drain trap
- Leaking water pipes in kitchen
- Leaking kitchen bellows hose
- Kitchen faucet/tap replacement, single lever installation
- Kitchen faucet/faucet gasket replacement, parts replacement
- Kitchen drain pipe replacement
- Kitchen water supply pipe replacement
- Clogged kitchen drain
- Sink water not flowing/water accumulation
- Kitchen drain cleaning
- No hot water from kitchen faucet/tap
- Water purifier leaking
- Clogged bath drain, difficult for water to flow
- There is a gurgling sound coming from the bath drain
- Bathtub drain overflows or backflows
- Hot water in the bathtub does not flow
- Foreign objects dropped or poured down the bathroom drain
- Water leaks or drips from the bath faucet/water spigot
- Water leaks from the connection of the bath faucet/tap
- Bathtub faucet/tap does not tighten
- Water leaks from shower head/hose
- Water leaks from bathroom walls, under floor, ventilation fan
- Water leaks from bathtub, bathtub water runs low
- Bath faucet/tap replacement, single lever installation
- Replace bath faucet/faucet gaskets, replace parts
- Replace shower head/hose
- No hot water from bath faucet/tap
- Clogged washbasin, bad drain flow
- Object dropped or poured down the washbasin drain
- There is a gurgling sound coming from the washbasin drain
- Washbasin drain cleaning
- Water leaking or dripping from the washbasin faucet/tap
- No water or hot water from the washbasin faucet
- Broken handle lever on washbasin faucet/faucet
- Water leakage from washbasin drainpipe/trap
- Water leak from washbasin water supply pipe
- Water leak from the washbasin tank
- Water leakage from the floor under the washbasin
- Replacing the washbasin faucet/tap
- Replace faucet/faucet gaskets or parts
- Replace shower head/hose on washbasin
- Laundry faucet leaking
- Clogged laundry drain
Water heater problems
- Water leaks from water heater connections
- Water leaks from inside the water heater
- Water heater not producing hot water, malfunction
- Water heater replacement
- Clogged outdoor drainage
- Water leakage from sprinkler taps and standing taps
- Water pipe leaks and leakage investigations
Beware of malicious vendors!
Some plumbing repair companies charge for work that is not necessary, or solicit sales of expensive products that have nothing to do with plumbing repair.
Be wary of contractors with advertisements and flyers offering extremely low prices. If you feel distrustful, please think calmly and respond to the situation.